is this the end of Lumia 520?

OyeAdi

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
i think that the legendary lumia 520 has its days counted.i loved how windows phone was so promising, but over the years, the most promising OS has lost its chivalry.
i guess this is it. i am going to switch platform very soon.

aybarrap1

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
For the record, ALL devices days are numbered. Software and hardware "evolve" (won't say improve because this is not always the case) and s software developed to utilize new tech, it out grows older tech.

As far as the OP comment, I am left in the dark as to why you feel the way you do. The 520 was introduced as a budget device so it was already on the low end of specs. MS determined after testing that the 520 and other devices with 512MB of RAM wouldn't allow for a good W10M experience. It happens that way. I moved to a 640 and love it with W10M.

For it's time, the 520 was an excellent choice for a budget phone, but it it's time to move forward. The caveat with budget phones is that typically at best, you can pull two solid years out of them at release (especially on android) before having to move to another device to get the latest and greatest.

atlantisbRe

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
I bought my lumia before 2 and more years and work today, i just disappointed with some of everyday apps and their improvement in last years( messenger, viber etc.) My next phone probably will be android but for now l520 is still active.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium