Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Ordered mine on Friday but still hasn't shipped as of Monday night.

Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Was yours part of the first 400? Before it sold out, but then was re-listed? Thanks for starting the thread.

Global Posts
    942 Global Posts
    The last status I saw was "packaging" which means that it is preparing for shipment. They will probably ship out between Tuesday and Wednesday.

I have a ship date of May 17th, ordered Saturday morning..Look like I will have to wait a few more, unless it ship's sooner.
    TMobile Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - Prepaid Unlimited + 3gb Hotspot
    AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 - Net10 AT&T
    Retired Focus Flash (wp7.8 = 7.10.8862.14)
    Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
    WPCentralApp Beta Tester
    [S]Mines still "processing" after ordering Saturday. (aka: past the 48hr mark)[/S]

[S]I googled it and apparently sometimes HSN will sell something that ships direct from the Manufacturer if they are out of stock. Problem is HSN apparently as far as electronics go had/has bad communication with the manufacturers on shipping, because HSN doesn't mark it as shipped until the manufacture notifies them, and the manufacturer doesn't always tell them. Some people have gotten their items and HSN's site still said processing! I found 2 - 3 threads, one dating back to 2009, so this isn't new. And since my order was on Saturday after the initial 400 stock, I am taking a wild guess as to say its shipping from Nokia or T-Mobile, not HSN, and that I wont have a tracking number (which scares me due to past address mishaps) because HSN hasn't been notified.[/S]

[UPDATE] Shortly after typing this, my order status changed to "packaging"... hm.
    Last edited by Dustin Hodges; 04-30-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeltFrelken View Post
    Was yours part of the first 400? Before it sold out, but then was re-listed? Thanks for starting the thread.
    I ordered before they sold out Friday afternoon, though I don't know how many there were. My order's status went to Packaging by Saturday but hasn't changed since. Customer service rep told me packaging just means they've sent the order, but she was sure I'd receive it before the 6th.

Same here, ordered on the 26th and it says packaging.

Global Posts
    942 Global Posts
    Just got shipping confirmation email.

Just got the shipment email, but the tracking number isn't working, at least not with the package tracker app.

Global Posts
    942 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordandrako View Post
    Just got the shipment email, but the tracking number isn't working, at least not with the package tracker app.
    Keep in mind that new tracking numbers may take over 24 hours to update. Also, try copy and pasting it in usps.com or UPS.com (whichever shipping method is used.)

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    Mine shipped :)

Status has changed to Shipped for me has well..
    WPCentralApp Beta Tester
    Mine too! it seems like all of ours are shipping within short time of each other. weird.

Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    Shipped!

When I posted earlier my tracking numbers was not in UPS system. Now it is and My shipping date changed to the 6th instead of 17th.., should have it by next monday..
    WPCentralApp Beta Tester

Global Posts
    460 Global Posts
    Mine updated delivery date to the 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by beachhoppr View Post
    Mine updated delivery date to the 3rd
    Same here.
    mines yet to update delivery date or be found via UPS (May 17th is current listed date, 6 days after its supposedly available at walmart). Hope it updates like the rest of you.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    HSN site says it will be the 2nd, but UPS says the 3rd. At least I'll have it by the weekend.

Global Posts
    942 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Hodges View Post
    mines yet to update delivery date or be found via UPS (May 17th is current listed date, 6 days after its supposedly available at walmart). Hope it updates like the rest of you.
    You mentioned earlier that you got a shipping confirmation email so I doubt that you will get in on the 17th. They always over estimate shipping times.

I ordered 2am on Friday and my order still just says processing.

Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    If you have a UPS tracking number already, then it won't arrive as late the 17th. It'll be much sooner. UPS Ground tends to take about 5 business days, coast-to-coast, so depending on where it's shipping, it'll take 5-days at the most.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I got my shipping email last night, but the website still estimate that I'll get it around the 13th. I'm remember reading estimated shipping time was between 3-7 days. I kind of am just adding 3-7 days from when I got my email last night and expecting it between that time. I don't know if that is a silly thing for me to do or not, but I just know I'm tired of my damn Samsung Focus i917 on T-Mobile's network.
    im having a similar problem. its "shipped", but still shows 17th as the arrival date. Worse, the UPS tracking number is either taking forever to register, or is invalid, since UPS cannot find that tracking number and HSN has shows "Initiated" as the shipping status ever since Tuesday afternoon.

It should arrive before Tuesday next week if they are telling the truth when they say it will arrive in 3 - 7 days. Not the 17th

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Same thing here. It's been "Initiated" all all day. 72 hours passed. Still not registering shipping number.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast