Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    LOL! Was just going to post this and When i checked it wasn't here 3 seconds ago. Good job on the speed. :)

I was just searching randomly this morning and found it. Bought one, had to share. For $130 I really can't resist. I'll get a lot of use out of it.

Either something's up or...it is already out of stock. That's crazy..

Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    That's awesome!!!! And its only $2.97 to ship to your home! Says arrives by May 10! If anybody couldn't get the HSN phone, you should definitely jump on this deal.

UPDATE: When I added it to my cart and clicked on my cart it said that the item was out if stock, so perhaps its not officially selling until May 11.

Ugh - it lasted about 30 minutes.

Darn, I should have just jumped on it instead of contemplating then >.<

Global Posts
    1,229 Global Posts
    Out of stock, either they sold like hot cakes or limited stock or perhaps the deal was not supposed to happen yet..
    TMobile Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - Prepaid Unlimited + 3gb Hotspot
    AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 - Net10 AT&T
    Retired Focus Flash (wp7.8 = 7.10.8862.14)
    Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
    WPCentralApp Beta Tester

Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corepc View Post
    Out of stock, either they sold like hot cakes or limited stock or perhaps the deal was not supposed to happen yet..
    I think the last one is the most probable because unless you were looking for it, I doubt that alot of ppl knew it was there. I think when a few started purchasing it before it was supposed to go live, that they decided to pull it.

Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfish54 View Post
    I was just searching randomly this morning and found it. Bought one, had to share. For $130 I really can't resist. I'll get a lot of use out of it.
    Please let us know if your order arrives before the scheduled release date. It looks like the phone wasn't supposed to be live yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by peacefulberry View Post
    It looks like the phone wasn't supposed to be live yet...
    T-Mobile's press release said it was supposed to arrive the 11th, at (I thought) the same $150 price point as hsn.

...I have a feeling someone jumped the gun at wally world*

*its a nickname for walmart around here

Quote Originally Posted by peacefulberry View Post
    Please let us know if your order arrives before the scheduled release date. It looks like the phone wasn't supposed to be live yet...
    I'll let you know if it actually ships.

Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts
    I was able to order one this morning. For around ten minutes it was back in stock around 11:05 AM PDT. I'm going to return my HSN purchase if my WalMart becomes available for pickup.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

mine says it's shipped but there is no tracking number.

I'm really going to have to make a drive down to Buffalo now

Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    I bought one in store at Walmart. It isn't on the floor yet but it is in the back. My suggestion is look the upc up on walmart's website and have that handy when you go in.

I bought it just for fun!
    Thanked by:
    alpinestars1z and wiseguywood like this.

As in you are able to use it now or as a pre-order? I might do that tomorrow! Also is it still for this deal ($130) or for the regular 150?

Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    I bought one in store at Walmart. It isn't on the floor yet but it is in the back. My suggestion is look the upc up on walmart's website and have that handy when you go in.

I bought it just for fun!
    So it won't show up the the in-store stock checker then?
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx

Global Posts
    3,204 Global Posts
    Most of the Walmart employees won't have a clue about the phone so that is why you should bring in the UPC. They are able to look up what stores have them. That said, calling around, only one store out of three knew where they were so you might have to work a little. That said, it rings up just fine and you can buy it now. I am about to unbox it and see what it is like in a little bit.

I have no intent of actually giving it cell service. I'll probably end up selling it to a family member after a couple weeks because cheap phones is their thing!
    Thanked by:
    Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    Most of the Walmart employees won't have a clue about the phone so that is why you should bring in the UPC. They are able to look up what stores have them. That said, calling around, only one store out of three knew where they were so you might have to work a little. That said, it rings up just fine and you can buy it now. I am about to unbox it and see what it is like in a little bit.

I have no intent of actually giving it cell service. I'll probably end up selling it to a family member after a couple weeks because cheap phones is their thing!
    now I feel cheated. I paid $150 at HSN, and the only things im getting more are a poor quality (from what ive heard) screen protector and cheap knockoff car charger (which, if past experiences tell me, will not work right. In my experience, Windows Phone's UI goes insane, tapping and sliding and such with a lot of cheap generic chargers. Most likely due to slight voltage variations. It freaked me out the first time, thinking my phone was screwed up. Turns out it happened every time I plugged it in the generic charger.)

I could of saved $20!

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    At that price I"ll buy it just to have it.

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Hodges View Post
    now I feel cheated. I paid $150 at HSN,:
    Shouldn't be all that bad. Where I live sales tax would have added another $10 to the price. Add a few more bucks for shipping. I'd probably pay $3 for the charger and a dollar for the screen protector. Then you add the free financing with HSN's flexpay and I'd call it a wash.

Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by essinger View Post
    Shouldn't be all that bad. Where I live sales tax would have added another $10 to the price. Add a few more bucks for shipping. I'd probably pay $3 for the charger and a dollar for the screen protector. Then you add the free financing with HSN's flexpay and I'd call it a wash.
    I think the charger and screen protector are useless.

Wife picked one up at a local WM today, for our daughter. I heard the lady who sold it say that was the only one they had.

Global Posts
    317 Global Posts
    following on from the above post... you can search in-store inventory / availability...
    Search for 0061021463207

Then enter your zip code for the in store availability check... i have a couple in houston close to me... might have to go take a look :)

Last edited by jmajid; 05-06-2013 at 08:06 PM. Reason: oops typos! :)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast