Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Pretty Sure Camera Improvement in GDR2/Amber - much more detailed -

Default Camera - Texas Devil Pin Cushion Cactus

WP_20130818_006.jpg

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Great shots, Newfangled. I just love the scenery in that part of the country. I have only had the pleasure of visiting Moab once in my life, but would love to go back sometime.

Last edited:

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Great idea fora thread, Corepc. I am realy enjoying everyone's pictures. They are very inspiring, and really showcase what a great little camera this phone has. Keep em coming, everyone.

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Dustin - if you don't already have it, proxy download ProCam. Manual focus and exposure controls will fix a lot of picture ills. The camera can only guess what you want in focus, exposed properly, etc, but only you know for sure :)

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
rkin - where you using auto-focus on pics 2&3?

I find that I can usually focus better manually when there isn't as much light. Of course holding the camera still during those times can also be a challenge. I find that trying to push the dedicated camera button always shakes or moves my camera and usually spoils my shot, so I often just tap the screen where I want to focus. Then it pauses a few seconds to give you a chance to get still again.

rkin92

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
rkin - where you using auto-focus on pics 2&3?

I find that I can usually focus better manually when there isn't as much light. Of course holding the camera still during those times can also be a challenge. I find that trying to push the dedicated camera button always shakes or moves my camera and usually spoils my shot, so I often just tap the screen where I want to focus. Then it pauses a few seconds to give you a chance to get still again.

I have been trying to steady the camera and use auto focus. My hands shake though

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to steady the camera and use auto focus. My hands shake though

I have been thinking of getting one of those tripod attachments they sell for cell phone cameras. Failing that, I usually try to lean on something when I can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism