05-08-2013, 01:37 PM #1
- 57 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Whenever I attempt to use internet explorer through any means (wifi, or network) the pages would try to load but nothing ever shows up and it stops loading at when the green bar is just about to get full.
I got the phone yesterday at Walmart and using an existing plan if that means anything. Thanks.
- 05-08-2013, 11:40 PM #4
I got a 521 just tonight at Walmart (2 of them actually), and I had the exact problem you did. No data on WiFi or cellular, and I couldn't even sign in to my Microsoft account. I'm also using an existing plan. I tried rebooting but it didn't help. Thankfully a reset worked!
- By wptrial in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 26Last Post: 05-14-2014, 12:48 PM
- By 9204life in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 01-09-2013, 06:36 PM
- By gwydionjhr in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 43Last Post: 12-15-2012, 01:08 PM
- By en0x#AC in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2012, 02:41 PM
- By IanLorenc in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2012, 09:31 AM