- 05-23-2013, 02:58 PM #1
NOKIA Lumia 521, been using for less than 1 month, then did OTA update today for WiFi calling. Did a hard reset, try to login to live account, gives me this error and tells me to try again later. Attempted soft/hard resets still nothing, try setting date/time manually, still nothing. I can sync with my Nokia account with the exact same live email, but live is refusing to let me sign in. My phone was working fine, and it still works, but i cant sign into live? Anyone can help me out?
Thanks, will attempt to stop by a T-mobile store and see what they can do.
*Also i tried 2 live accounts and both didn't work.
*Using the phone browser i am able to login to my live account....
Last edited by CEUSZ; 05-23-2013 at 04:52 PM.
- 05-25-2013, 07:23 PM #4
- 06-13-2013, 05:25 PM #7
go to settings->email & accounts
does your Microsoft account say "attention required" if so
disable data and wifi
us a pc and log into our account with it and then change the password.
restart the phone - enable data or wifi
goto settings->email & accounts
try your account now
else this message is related to not having a Microsoft account
- By rohit330 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 10Last Post: 12-01-2014, 05:21 AM
- By wingdom in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2013, 12:05 AM
- By urs.meili in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:46 AM
- By jtnichol in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2012, 01:31 PM
- By shubhashish in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-14-2012, 09:17 AM