06-29-2013, 03:06 PM #1
- 14 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hello! I hope everyone is having a great day! I just made the switch from Android to the Nokia Lumia 521 and I must say this phone is pretty rad! Yes...I said rad! I finally got my Nokia Lumia 521 after 3 weeks of trying to buy it on various sites (Walmart, HSN and T Mobile). So far I am really loving it. So many features are on this phone. I do have a question though...how do you clear the cache to free up space? If anyone knows how to do this that would be great!
- 06-29-2013, 03:34 PM #2
Welcome to WP world. I personally hope that have a good time using WP as most of us do. You can go to settings> Storage Check and clear up space there. You will also find a tab to check which apps take up the most space.
I have to inform you that there is a bug in WIndows Phone called Other Storage, you will find a few threads dedicated to this topic on WPCentral, we should be getting GDR2 update in a month or so from now which should ideally fix any issues with that.
Feel free to post in the forums for any queries.
- 06-29-2013, 05:35 PM #3
If you have 1308 firmware the storage check will be available in the settings section.
Otherwise, those without can download the Lumia storage check here (storage check | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States))
It's not ideal, but it helps free some space.
- By pantsaregood in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2013, 05:54 PM
- By Joshua Kohler in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2013, 07:54 PM
- By binthham in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 07:57 PM
- By I AM NOT SHAYNE in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2013, 03:01 PM
- By Corto_Maltese in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 01:18 PM