- 07-02-2013, 08:48 PM #2
Win Phone 8 and Win 8 are right now two different Operating Systems.
They are worked upon by different teams AFAIK. So, I don't think the same strategy applies for both. A preview for Win Phone, if buggy, could screw up or even Brick devices. For Win 8 we can use recovery or work on partitions to get back but for Win Phone 8 once a device is bricked it is tough to recover it.
This might be the reason, but a preview/beta for developers should be outed, just like iOS.
- By Dusan 1 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2013, 09:13 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 13Last Post: 07-28-2013, 09:35 PM
- By Andre Esteves in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2013, 05:27 AM
- By Musicman247 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2013, 01:01 AM
- By Talderon in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2013, 07:30 PM