Just Purchased The Lumia 521!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I was at Mall Of America - Microsoft Store and just out of impulse purchased the Nokia Lumia 521 in White Only! I love the price and the size and weigh of it! 521 is very close to that of my iPhone5 physically and I just sold my 920 to an acquaintance a free minutes ago. I going to sell my iPhone5 too! Don't need the fancy features - just the basic smartphone.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
If you haven't already discovered this, it can do everything the 920 can do minus stuff that is dependent on a flash or a compass. Really can't go wrong with it!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If you haven't already discovered this, it can do everything the 920 can do minus stuff that is dependent on a flash or a compass. Really can't go wrong with it!

I just like the look and feel of the 521. It just me I guess. I usually buy phone based on the look of it and secondly how it feels in the hand and in the pocket.

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Harry,

That's cool. You got a great deal by getting a 521.

Laura,

You sure are smart! I did get a great deal for the price and the Lumia 521 looks and feels great. That what really counts for me - the ability to use it comfortably and being able to pocket it without any restrictions.

Thanks for the reply. Now I have to shop for a polarized screen protector and a hard case for my 521.

Sydney Cooper

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I did the same thing. I'm selling my iPhone 5 for the cash and then deciding this fall if I want the lumia 925 or the iPhone 5S. I love WP so far and this phone is an absolute steal!

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I did the same thing. I'm selling my iPhone 5 for the cash and then deciding this fall if I want the lumia 925 or the iPhone 5S. I love WP so far and this phone is an absolute steal!

Sydney thanks for replying. I just read up on August's release of another upgrade in the GDR2. I just hoping Microsoft will upgrade the 521 to have FM Radio! From Windowsphone.com: Listen to FM radio | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

"[h=2]Listen to FM radio[/h] Did you know that you can use your Windows Phone 8 to listen to FM radio? Tune in to your favorite station whenever the mood strikes you. Catch the news, or just get your groove on.
[h=3]Note[/h] Depending on your mobile operator, phone model, and version of the Windows Phone operating system, FM radio may not be available on your phone.

"

That is the only feature that I really would want! Not sure if it is up to T-Mobile but I think it is; and the chances are not good IMO! I cross my finger still! LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre