Sudden shutter lag

Chris2183

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I recently moved down from the 925 to the 521. I use the camera a lot and up until this evening the camera has been very snappy. But now after pressing the button down halfway and getting the pre-focus beep, I finish pressing the shutter button and then there is about a 2-3 second delay before the pic is taken. Ive tried restarting the phone but that didnt help. Any other suggestions I can try to clear this up would be greatly appreciated

mogelijk

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
My first thought would be to check the storage on your phone. The first thing that came to mind is that it has slowed down because it is taking longer for the phone to store the picture, either your storage (either phone or SD card) getting too full or possibly an issue with the SD card (perhaps going bad).

Chris2183

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
My first thought would be to check the storage on your phone. The first thing that came to mind is that it has slowed down because it is taking longer for the phone to store the picture, either your storage (either phone or SD card) getting too full or possibly an issue with the SD card (perhaps going bad).

Its a clean install of the OS, but I am storing photos on an SD card, I will move it back over to the phones storage and see if it clears it up. Thanks

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
my 820 always lags when i store pic to the memory card, i now clear my phone once a week and store pics to the phone memory and have not had any lag since

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb