- 08-26-2013, 08:23 PM #1
i know there are tons of threads about this problem with windows 8 phones but has anyone successfully put music or mp3s on their phone or microsd card without duplicates for their 521?
this is REALLY disappointing for windows phones and its obviously a software issue.... otherwise i like windows 8 phones..
going for Windows 7 OS to Windows 8 521 phone I cant do anything to fix this problem ...
also there is alot of light bleeding on the bottom right corner of my 521... anyone else have this problem?
08-27-2013, 09:55 AM #5TMobile Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - Prepaid Unlimited + 3gb Hotspot
- 1,227 Posts
AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 - Net10 AT&T
Retired Focus Flash (wp7.8 = 7.10.8862.14)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
WPCentralApp Beta Tester
- 08-27-2013, 09:34 PM #7
yea it was as bad as that 521 on the left so i returned it and got a new one
found a solution to duplicates... DO NOT USE THE NOKIA PHONE SOFTWARE TO SYNC... i just installed the usb drivers that show up when you plug in the phone and then manually dropped the music files on my phone or SD card manually and there where no duplicates...
Last edited by kimboviper; 08-27-2013 at 10:07 PM.
- By Bartdog in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:14 PM
- By agmanuel in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:48 AM
- By Edward Woodward1 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:53 PM
- By popularbelief in forum Samsung ATIV S NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:44 PM
- By punkoc1902 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:03 PM