- 08-29-2013, 02:25 PM #1
I have exceptional battery life. The phone can be sitting over night and still have 98% charge. With that said I dropped the phone while it was in a case and a holster. Usually I have a hard time getting the holster off of my belt. No idea how it popped off.
I checked the phone and everything was working. A couple of hours later I picked it up to go out and it was warm. It had lost 50% in 2 hours. I checked to see if anything unusual was on, nothing was and in a few minutes I lost another 2%. So I powered the phone down and left it home. Later I charged it, checked it then left it on standby over night and it was back to normal. Thank you very much.
No idea what happened.
- 08-29-2013, 05:01 PM #4
What would happen if you dropped your computer on it's head? Would you be surprised if it started acting up?? No! You would say I dropped it, so I hope it fixes itself. Take the battery out, restart and cross your fingers. Phones are just mini computers. Cross your fingers and hope it's OK.
- 08-30-2013, 09:55 AM #6
I had my phone dive out my lap a few times, even once landing screen first on a rock (that one had me worried, but, no damage done). Most of time when it does this the shell and battery pop out.
I clean everything off, make sure all button are firmly in place. The volume,camera, power button are just rubber attached to shell and can easily come loose I noticed. The actual button are on the phone itself. Reset Battery and make sure firmly in place, and put shell back on button side first.
- By frostyfurious in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 08-30-2013, 01:38 PM
- By mmarksx19 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:16 PM
- By cwatkinz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:53 PM
- By breakingpoint0 in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:35 PM
- By brmbjn in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 02:40 AM