Store updates

kmoc777

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
So out of the blue, after 2 months of no "auto" updates from the app store, today my store tile showed 22 updates!? I tried to resolve this problem a month or so ago with no positive results. Anyone else experience anything like this?

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes a few people have.
If you have apps that are rarely update it can happen,

but, Most people use common apps (facebook, twitter, proshot, and nokia updates) the store should have updated.

From my experience with Updates from Store, is that it check every 24 hours. From what I can gather is That check is based around the time that you first setup the phone account. Data has to be on when that times comes around or else it will fail and wait another 24 hours. A few weeks ago my check where around 6:30, then 6:00, and now around 5:30. The last time I reflashed my phone was around 6:30 at night. Now there have been times when my cellular connection was turned off and I missed that 6:30 window and same for 6:00. But yesterday my cellular connection was on at those time and my store counter went up and it was for the extra+infos and display, that I had already knew about. But had not manually checked them for updates.

Not sure if that helps you much. But that is my advice and experience with store updates myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills