Unlocking Nokia 521 using only the unlock code

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaxye

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I have bought nokia lumia 521 of t_mobile from usa now iam in somalia please help me contact me:yaxyecawaale_63@hotmail.com

Last edited:

la_og_grumps

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Pls i have a windows nokia lumia 521currently locked metro pcs.. now i am with t-mobile... and apperently i thought that tmobile owned metropcs now but guess i was wrong any help pls

TerryB9999

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with TMobile. Their website says my phone is eligible to be unlocked, but the CS rep says I have to fax them the original proof of purchase. ( I bought it NIB off of Ebay)
I told him, you need to look at the big picture here. I was once a 3 line customer, can you see that? he said yes. I told him I am now back, have just purchased a better WP (925), and I just want to unlock this one. It is a $50 phone, is that worth pissing off a customer? Sorry sir, that is the rule..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Worked like a charm. Thank you. I had called, talked to 5 different customer support agents and tech persons. Assuring me my area had service and so on, I bought the T-mobile phone. It was cheaper then the unlocked one. I am on disability with very limited income, even called before I bought service. Come to find out after I paid for service, oops... we do not have service in your area. You are piggy backing at&t towers. After this was found out, I was then told I couldn't receive customer support anymore either because they couldn't control or change at&t operating systems. So apps wouldn't work, couldn't send or receive pictures in text, nor could I go to or listen to voicemail because at&t kept trying to send me to theirs. BUT.. T-mobile, after pushing my issue and kind of being an ***, did accept and send me a code. So with a few weeks left of this service I will ride it out till I get a new service I can use here.

DER1996

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I've personally used cellunlocker.net to unlock my 521 , they were pretty slow ( took about 2 months :p ) but well the lumia 521 was just released so I wasn't surprised it took that long , but if there's something I learned from that experience : never buy a locked phone :p

VYKI

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi, pleasant day to you. I have a nokia lumia i want to unlock, is it possibe you could give me t-mobile email address?
Looking forward to your reply

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, pleasant day to you. I have a nokia lumia i want to unlock, is it possibe you could give me t-mobile email address?
Looking forward to your reply

If you are in the US, just Bing it. If you are not in the USA and not a T Mobile customer then tough luck.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
need the unlock code for nokia 521
If you currently are a T-Mobile customer and have used that phone on it for 40 days, get in touch with T-Mobile and they should give you a code. They will tell you it can take 2 weeks but its usually much faster. That is unless they get confused and get back to you and tell you some bogus reason they can't do it. My wife had to try 3 times to get her unlock code.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
[INFO]Closing this because there seems to be some confusion about what this forum is for.

Windows Central does not offer unlock services for any device.
Anyone seeking device unlocks will need to contact the appropriate carrier for your device or one of the on-line unlock services.

Good luck to all needing an unlock service.[/INFO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans