Haven't gotten the update yet, but my phone still says cyan?

Ryzzlle

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's just the way the Dev Preview worked by doing you're on cyan, but I still haven't received the 8.1 update and my phone settings show cyan. I'm on metro in NYC, anyone else around me gotten the update?

XjokiX7

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Since you had 8.1 through the preview all the update did was update your build to cyan. Which is pretty much the drivers and such for a better experience on 8.1. Aka more stability. :)

Chris Montesinos

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
^ That's entirely false.
My mother has a Lumia 521 and my sister enrolled her phone to the developer preview to update it to windows phone 8.1
I just updated her phone a few mins ago since she said her phone was making funny noises. I did so and it updated to Lumia Denim

Here is a screenshot
2ih46zo.jpg

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
^ That's entirely false.
My mother has a Lumia 521 and my sister enrolled her phone to the developer preview to update it to windows phone 8.1
I just updated her phone a few mins ago since she said her phone was making funny noises. I did so and it updated to Lumia Denim

Here is a screenshot
View attachment 87261

The phone is NOT running Denim. It's a bug that came with the latest update to Extras+Info. It's still running Cyan, in reality. I'm surprised so many people up here aren't aware of this bug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6