How could I have filled a 16gb card AND my phone already?

KO80

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
How could I have filled that much up when I really haven't put much on it?

Seems whenever I put on a new album they many times are listed twice (anyone know how to aleviate that issue?), but as far as vids and pics...I just haven't taken very many.

Anyone know why most of the phone-issued 8GB is almost filled up right out of the box? That kind of sucks. And as far as the card, it's a name brand card that I bought from Walmart, so there should be no issue as far as that software is concerned.

Luis Orellana

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
You may want to reset the phone as it seems that system files build up over time for gaining some phone storage. In the case of your SD Card you can put a larger card in place of your current one. The Lumia 521 supports up to a 64 GB SD Card.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How could I have filled that much up when I really haven't put much on it?

Seems whenever I put on a new album they many times are listed twice (anyone know how to aleviate that issue?), but as far as vids and pics...I just haven't taken very many.

Anyone know why most of the phone-issued 8GB is almost filled up right out of the box? That kind of sucks. And as far as the card, it's a name brand card that I bought from Walmart, so there should be no issue as far as that software is concerned.

You are running developer preview and have a storage bug?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720