Did the Lumia 525 disappear from Expansys?

nukez

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I was planning buying the unlocked Lumia 525 in few week and yesterday i got a big surprise : the 525 has disapear from expansys website.

I was writing an email to exansys this morning and i just before i send it, i've check the nokia website and i've seen no trace of 525 on their website too.

the oldish 520 is always everywhere at sale.

Does some one know what happen ?

( i've found it at mobicity.com, but i'm in canada so i was searching someone here that won't cost me a pricey shipping!)

(for your info : http://www.expansys.ca/nokia-lumia-525-unlocked-8gb-black-257262/)

nukez

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Yes it seem to be removed from all the america continent... (Nokia Lumia 525 Product Way Finder - Nokia)

I'm already waiting on Expansys response, hope they will say me that it's coming back soon. ( it's was for a gift :S )

While waiting 520 was an huge succes for a low budget phone, expect the Lumia 630 do you see other alternative ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I expect the 530 to put a dent in things, as well as the MOTO E, and G, being relatively high profile cheapos.

nukez

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
For the 530 your aren't scared about the RAM? Fixed focus camera and so on.

It's seem to be a step back from the 525.

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
For the 530 your aren't scared about the RAM? Fixed focus camera and so on.

It's seem to be a step back from the 525.

People will still buy the phone, not everybody care about things like that. The price is right and Nokia is known for better build quality and support compared to other cheap alternatives.

it comes with the new OS. That is an advantage too. Just because Microsoft made its new OS run perfectly on older devices people don't appreciate what they've got.
And believe me there are people who would rather upgrade their phone than go through the hassle of buying an older version then updating the OS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium