my lumia suddenly switched off and never switch on again

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
hi everybody!
yesterday my lumia 525 suddenly switched off!!! i was using whatsapp and when i wanted to quiet; it hanged!!! before this time it automatically resets and be normal again. but this time i saw that it can't be switch on!!!! even i can't do hard reset!!! i did any thing that i could but my phone not even vibrate.
please help me to how can i live my lumia.:unhappysweat::unhappysweat:
god bless u all.

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
That app along with 5 minute work out are said to cause some problems with the lock screen and various other stuff. If you downloaded those apps, then that could be the cause. Other than that idk
i was just using whatsapp and then it happens.
I can't understand what is the real reason? It seems the charger gate doesn't work.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Download the Software Recovery Tool from Microsoft, make sure it's up to date, follow the instructions it gives, and leave your phone hooked up to your PC for a while. It just might come back to life.

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I hope it works for you. I had a L630 just go black on me, and I thought it was trashed. But, after around 30 minutes or so on my PC running the Software Recovery Tool, it magically came on, and was ready to be flashed with a new OS. Good luck.
i downloaded lumia software recovery tool 5.0.0 and when i plug in my phone to my computer, the first step for recovery, ask me to soft reset my phone and after vibration, click "ok" to continue recovery. but as i told before, my lumia doesn't take soft reset and doesn't vibrate!!! :(

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, that's no good.
Ok. Before hooking your phone up to your PC, remove the back cover. Then, follow the steps like before. When it asks you to soft reset, remove your battery, count to 5, then put the battery back in. Hopefully, that will mimic a soft reset and trick the recovery tool into thinking you performed soft reset. Good luck.

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, that's no good.
Ok. Before hooking your phone up to your PC, remove the back cover. Then, follow the steps like before. When it asks you to soft reset, remove your battery, count to 5, then put the battery back in. Hopefully, that will mimic a soft reset and trick the recovery tool into thinking you performed soft reset. Good luck.
It doesn't work!! :unhappy: the recovery process didn't continued. It should be soft reset and it can't.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
When you start the recovery tool, you should see two options. One should say something like, "Click here if your phone is not responding.". Have you seen that option?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3