12-17-2012, 06:49 PM #1
- 14 Posts
From the beginning, I found it strange that If I raise the volume to anything above 25 it would distort the soun heavily. It used to bother me, but I accepted it as bad quality of the phone. A few weeks ago, my girlfriend bought a Lumia 710 and, while considerably lower, it doesn't distort the sound at all. Is it a by design fault of the Lumia 610?
- By toldyoso30 in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2012, 06:45 PM
- By mbranscum in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 05-10-2012, 11:45 AM
- By Arun3 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2012, 08:03 AM
- By gtbuzz in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 04-28-2012, 07:43 AM
- By chrome14 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2011, 04:48 PM