02-04-2013, 05:15 PM #1
- 4 Posts
After spending some time with 7.8, I was wondering if it is possible at all to downgrade to 7.5 through Navifirm and to keep 7.5?
Or is the 7.8 update mandatory?
Also does anyone know what firmware version the European 610 originally shipped with? I'm in the Netherlands if it makes any difference.
03-28-2013, 12:57 AM #4
- 17 Posts
It is possible to downgrade it.
You will need to:
Download the correct firmware via navifirm
Load it into the data package directory of NCS
Use "open product" in the menu and "dead flash" it
You may need to "kill" the phone first by flashing it and pulling the usb cable half way through.
The "open product" menu is normally only used for dead phones and is dangerous to use.
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2012, 04:43 PM
- By the_tyrant in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 16Last Post: 09-06-2012, 10:21 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 610Replies: 10Last Post: 06-07-2012, 05:49 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 22Last Post: 03-17-2012, 03:04 AM
- By bear_lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:52 PM