Gathered interest!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I have to say, I have a friend from uni who really isn't techy, and she has a Samsung phone with a physical alphanumeric keypad (yes, it's that old!). So I mentioned the Really? advert, and then we got talking about the Windows Phone OS. Eventually, I mentioned that she might like this phone. She really does, and believes at ?160 it's very good value. I went through some of the featureset behind it, and eventually sold it to her! We may have another Windows Phone on our hands!

Anyone else drawn interest towards this phone towards any of their non-techy friends?

richard_c

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes me too. Eve had advising friends and family who want a new phone to get a Windows Phone. Either the HTC 8S or the Nokia Lumia 620 as the specs are really good for the price.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like it could soon be a warm winter in Nokia HQ. Let's keep spreading the word. I plan to get the 820 (ok not hero by any stretch but it will still show off WP and the removable shells mean I can attract to different crowds). So hopefully with that I'll be able to flaunt more people onto WP.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I gotta say, it's a cute little phone. It's also pretty powerful despite being Nokia's "cheapest Windows Phone yet." I like that Nokia hasn't given up on replaceable back covers. Hopefully the camera is solid. I actually think a higher specced version of this is what T-Mobile should of got instead of the more bland 810.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I gotta say, it's a cute little phone. It's also pretty powerful despite being Nokia's "cheapest Windows Phone yet." I like that Nokia hasn't given up on replaceable back covers. Hopefully the camera is solid. I actually think a higher specced version of this is what T-Mobile should of got instead of the more bland 810.
Well the 810 is blant without the back covers, once you replace it with Cyan it becomes better than the 820

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I expect to see a lot of these around once they start selling em around here. Nokia is still a very big name in Finland naturally, so I expect to see a lot of non-tech sawwy people and old folks with these soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos