GSMArena 620 Gallery

corsica

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
does anybody know what the connector in the top right corner of the shell is? it fits into a gap on the top of the phone, but why is it there and what does it do? The 8S has something similar on the detachable bottom clip, though it is considerably smaller in size.

gsmarena_010.jpg

corsica

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If not NFC related, then Antenna I would assume..

Where does the SD Card go right below the sim card..?

the other way around I think. right beneath the outer shell and next to the battery is the microSD slot, with the sicard slot being below that. So it won't be possible to change/insert the sim when the phone is turned on, seems like the battery has to be taken out to access the sim slot

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
it is yellow trim, have to admit that banna yellow is bright

Actually it's technique Nokia calls "dual-shot color technique".There's base color and one transparent layer of color on top that then blend together. Very interested to see how it looks live.

Gaichuke

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
It's very fat, only minus here, and the speaker looks small, but the processors are very nice.

It's still thinner than any of the last generation Lumias (900,800,710 and 610).

It's absolutely ridiculous how thickness has suddenly become a key metric when talking about phones. I don't understand that one at all. Lumia 800 is 12.1mm thick and I still consider it amazingly comfortable to use and one of the most beautifully designed phones EVER. Even professionals seem to share this opinion if you consider all the design prizes and other acclaims Lumia 800 managed to win during this year.

When did this happen? I don't remember anyone caring two bits about how thick a phone was when Lumia 800 was announced.

Dr. Impossible

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I agree about the thickness. Who cares? My Arrive was 'thick' and all i've heard about my 920 is that it is thick and brick-like. I just don't see it, or don't care, or both. nonesense.

In other news, I love this phone so much I'm going to get an unlocked green one. Love the form factor, size, color, etc.

Noteworthy-this phone also comes in purple and orange which I saw in this video the other day.

Tinhte.vn - Tr?n tay Lumia 620 v? b
Tinhte.vn - Tr?n tay Lumia 620 v? b

Thanks

-Doc

dootndo2

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the green one and it's "en route". I should have it by the end of the week. Another thing to note is that the back is changable. They are going to make the external color shells purchasable. So, if you get sick of the green one, you could get the orange one. Or get a few different ones and change them up. Great idea. I think that alone will make it a good seller.

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
It's very fat, only minus here, and the speaker looks small, but the processors are very nice.

Quite fat honestly, but the 'fat' made it feel very comfortable to hold in hand. The speaker grill is small, but the actual speaker is quite large and the sound quality is very good!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)