Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I just placed my pre-order for the Nokia Lumia 620 from GSMNation. Here is the link:

Nokia Lumia 820 Black

They have 3 colors available on the site currently. Black, Green, and Yellow. I'm sure more will come out. I pre-ordered the Green version.

Can't wait. It said it would be available the 3rd week of January (preliminary).

dootndo2
    Thanked by:

I just got to play around with one and surprised how much I enjoyed it. Currently using the Titan, but felt strangely attracted to this little phone. It seemed even smaller than the iPhone 4 in the hand and very light that I thought it was a dummy unit at first. Weird to think, but I may be willing to go from one extreme to the other! Perhaps small phones may come back in fashion after all.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dootndo2 View Post
    I just placed my pre-order for the Nokia Lumia 620 from GSMNation. Here is the link:

Nokia Lumia 820 Black

They have 3 colors available on the site currently. Black, Green, and Yellow. I'm sure more will come out. I pre-ordered the Green version.
    Just pre-ordered one from them as well. Great price for a fully unlocked smartphone.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    ... and the pre-order doesn't require any money down.