Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By corsica
  • 1 Post By corsica

German 620 enthusiats: post here if you find new information on launch dates, retailer availabilty and such!
    also, does anybody know why Amazon doesn't take preorders yet or doesn't even list the phone?

the best I found so far was an estimated availability on the 28th of febuary at cyberport... that's a little too far away for me :( and I see now they switched back to "unknown" anyway.
    Talkline (see here) says it'll be in stock in weeks 6/7, which would mean sometime in mid-febuary
    Gergolos likes this.

Don't know if this is something you mean, buuut: Lumia 620 wei vorbestellen bei Media Markt

Sadly, the only information available about the release date is the "Spring 2013" above the 269€ price tag...

If you don't mind paying duty and tax you might check out GSM Nation LLC. They ship international. They have the 620 in stock unlocked, but colors come and go as to availability. GSM Nation | Unlocked and Contract-Free Cell Phones | iPhones, Android, Blackberry, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Motorola

how much would "duty and tax" accumulate to? shipping to europe is priced at 23$, but how much would come on top of that?

You should email GSM Nation and see if they can help you with that question or do a Search through Google.

You should email GSM Nation and see if they can help you with that question or do a Search through Google. Take a look here. Import duty & taxes when importing into Germany - DutyCalculator Help Center

Amazon.de preorder is up! http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00A...a-21&m1k=vb_wp
    Just ordered in white :)

I hope they will get it soon, not like the 920 wich is still unavailable
    greynightshirt likes this.