Painting My Lumia 620

jeodude

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking of how I can further customize my yellow 620, then I while staring at It I suddenly remembered one awesome yellow thing which was Bruce Lee's tracksuit from Game of Death.

The design I was thinking was simple, I was just thinking of puting a black foot mark on the back cover, just like when Bruce was kicked by Kareem in the chest while still sitting on his chair.
I can't paint, even if I try, I'll just mess up my phone, so i was thinking of going to some tattoo or airbush shop, wherever, I don't know, someone.
But I still have other themes that I want to try on my phone,but I only have one phone, so i was thinking If can erase those paint jobs I'll be putting on the phone In the future.

Any suggestions on what kind of "painting method" works best for 620's material? And Is it possible to erase/remove them clean?
I'm also thinking, I'll put a custom sticker on it, but It won't have that foot mark effect that I'm really looking for. But maybe I'll consider it.

Here are some pictures of Bruce Lee from that scene.
135459901261624611_a8ukm0pj_b.jpg35F4AEFE-FF63-4787-9A11-3F442CB60C3B.jpg
Here's the fight scene If your interested.
Kung-Fu: Bruce Lee vs. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - YouTube

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
But I still have other themes that I want to try on my phone,but I only have one phone, so i was thinking If can erase those paint jobs I'll be putting on the phone In the future.

Any suggestions on what kind of "painting method" works best for 620's material? And Is it possible to erase/remove them clean?
I'm also thinking, I'll put a custom sticker on it, but It won't have that foot mark effect that I'm really looking for. But maybe I'll consider it.

That's a nice piece of idea you have there mate, it's always great to have your own customization on your phone but for the materials like the back cover of the Lumia 620 since you have a yellow one so it has a matte surface? I have no idea how to remove the matte though. Paint will always have a good look when it's finished and done by professionals but if you don't want to damage the back cover, sticker is always the best. I'm not sure if there's any in your country but in Malaysia, there are many shops that do customized stickers which can replicate anything, like, really, 99%!

However, if you are really considering to be changing themes in the near future, I think you better off with a sticker or get an extra back cover which I believe will be on sale later for the Lumia 620.

jeodude

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
So I googled some photoshop tutorial so I can somehow show what my concept would look like, I can't seem to get how make the foot print more realistic, since this is my first time ever in photoshop (Photoshop's installed long time ago, my sister uses it)
I even made a custom bruce lee lockscreen wallpaper, I think it fits well :)
front.jpgback.jpg

pookiewood

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
If you do this I think you should go all the way and outline it in black as well. I mean a black stripe around the whole outline of the device that would go along the volume rocker, power button and camera button.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3