Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I`m having problem receiving toast notification on apps like Facebook and twitter ( apps from microsoft) but work`s perfectly fine on text msg , whatsapp , viber , Skype and 4th and mayor . I`v done soft reset but still no luck ( Nokia recommended this method) , does anyone have the solution for this problem ???
    Well it seems like its a Fb problem and not the phone. You need to check your settings on Facebook, privacy, sharing, notifications, all the above.
    You mean notifications on ME tile? They do act inconsistent at times. However, remember their refresh time is every 30 mins so that it doesn't drain your battery. Hence you wont see instantaneous notifications.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.

I went though both my facebook app on pc and windows phone and checked the setting . My nexus 7 tablet is receiving notification from both facebook and twitter just fine , i don`t think it`s my fb problem
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    You mean notifications on ME tile? They do act inconsistent at times. However, remember their refresh time is every 30 mins so that it doesn't drain your battery. Hence you wont see instantaneous notifications.
    That's incorrect, they update as needed, from the notifications settings from facebook.

@rockstartzzz no i don`t mean the Me tile , i was meaning the Toast notification for facebook app

Quote Originally Posted by Microsoftjunkie View Post
    That's incorrect, they update as needed, from the notifications settings from facebook.
    Yes , they are updates as needed , but that work only if you check on the Me tile
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyWP8 View Post
    I went though both my facebook app on pc and windows phone and checked the setting . My nexus 7 tablet is receiving notification from both facebook and twitter just fine , i don`t think it`s my fb problem
    Hmmm, is your Fb account tied to your Outlook account. Meaning can you post a status update in Outlook and it will be posted to any tied account?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyWP8 View Post
    Yes , they are updates as needed , but that work only if you check on the Me tile
    Not if you have "push notifications" set through Fb
    Ok just read the part about it being the Fb app and not the Me tile, yea that app has some problems.

oh ok , thx for the info about fb ......... does anyone get notification on twitter ???
    All notifications seems to be fine. If the Battery Saver is active, you'll only receive notification only when the app is active, otherwise you won't get any notifications. However though, I've never seen a Twitter toast notification ever before in my phone...
    Nokia Lumia 620 - White

I'm aware of what the battery saver will do when activated . Found a 3rd party apps rowi that support push notification , but still unable
    To find for facebook