Lumia 620 reviews

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
CNET UK: 4.5/5, Editors' Choice award for January

With its colourful, interchangeable cases and extremely reasonable price tag, the Nokia Lumia 620 is an excellent choice for younger phone fanatics or just those wanting to take their first steps into Windows Phone 8.

Nokia Lumia 620 Review | Mobile Phones | CNET UK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pocket-lint: 4.5/5, Hot Product award winner

The Lumia 620 has none of the problems of Nokia's 920 (size, high cost) and the 820 (high cost) but is a lovely, charming and pleasant phone to use. It might be a little small for some, especially those with bigger hands, but we had no problem with our above-average-sized-hands. This is, in short, a winner, and honestly probably just about the best WP8 device out there.

Nokia Lumia 620 review - Pocket-lint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engadget: precisely what an entry-level smartphone should be

The Lumia 620 represents a new high-watermark for entry-level smartphones, regardless of OS. Ignoring the app drawbacks, the phone provides a great web browser experience alongside the full Windows Phone 8 feature set. It could be a very exciting phone for Nokia -- it's an exciting one for us. We've mentioned the price several times during the review, but for a new smartphone with the latest version of its respective OS, it's a steal.

Nokia Lumia 620 review: precisely what an entry-level smartphone should be

Very promising for Windows Phone and Nokia. Now, hopefully, we'll really be getting an indication of whether demand for Windows Phone is out there. Seems like all that it'll need is a bit of an advertising push to make people aware.

Post more reviews below as they come in!

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i really do feel that if Lumia 620 is not capable to sell in its current configurations like Nokia's used to sell, WP in its current form just can't success.

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
The Gadget Show: 5/5

It’s rare that a Windows Phone blows us away, but the Nokia Lumia 620’s done it. Put simply, this is the best budget smartphone we’ve ever tested. All of Windows Phone 8’s problems melt away in the face of such a low pricetag. Between the superb build quality and Nokia’s rock solid app suite, this is simply the best option if you want apps without breaking the bank - by a very, very long way.

The Gadget Show | Nokia Lumia 620 review by The Gadget Show

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Nokia clearly underestimated the demands for their phones and they need to find a way to get more supply out there. They should find a way to get their Finnish plant operational again.

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
All these reviews are really cool :). I'd give a 5/5 too, personally. Just hope people will keep picking it up :). Even my dad wants one :p

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I just asked my friend whose working at Nokia Store here in Malaysia about the sales of the Nokia Lumia 620 since its launch. Well, Nokia should be happy because he told me this phone is selling like hotcakes. Very well that all the special colours ran out of stock and now only a couple of white units left! But as Tiwo mentioned, let's hope that people keep on picking up this phone because this thing is like a beast but with a very attractive price tag. Now that my sister and my mum have tried it, they're interested to get one for themselves!

boatman37210

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Bought two 620's two or three weeks ago, one for wife and I. So far experience has not been good. Hers has frozen up 3 times requiring a power off/power on two times and the third the phone would not even power off. Had to remove battery. Mine has frozen up once and yesterday "settings" would not load. Would try to load, fail, and then go back to main screen. Going to the Nokia store to see what they have to say. I had a Samsung focus before and my experience was a good one. I ended up losing the phone. Wish I had it back.

Where I am located they only give you 7 days to try the phone out which is not enough time, so I know I am stuck with the phones. Just hope Nokia can fix them, but I have a feeling weekly freezing up and apps not working often is going to be the norm. My Focus rarely ever did any of this.

Funny thing is I've been reading very good reports on the phone, so apparently I'm the only one with a negative experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss