02-27-2013, 11:21 AM #1
- 280 Posts
I have bought a Lumia 620 from UAE, and I'm currently in Iran. The firmware version of my 620 is 1030.5603.1250.0002, and phone says that no updates available. But there is new firmware versions on Navifirm:
And I think 1030.5603.1304.2 has a middle east version, as I selected it in the picture above.
Also, 1030.6402.xxxx.x is there, but seems that they're not available for middle east...
Do anyone from Middle East received any update more than 1030.5603.1250.2?
What should I do? Is it possible to update my phone without risk of damage?
Update: In this page, latest version is 1030.5603.1250.x, but why newer versions are available in Navifirm?!
- 02-27-2013, 12:58 PM #2
The newer versions that are on Navifirm are not necessarily available to the end user just yet. I remember the Portico update appearing on Navifirm for my 920 at the start of January but I wasn't able to update to it until the end of February. You see, Navifirm is a tool to access the Nokia servers which is used by Nokia technicians to reflash and update Nokia handsets when they are in for repair.
I would recommend waiting for the next update rather than flashing it yourself strictly for preserving your warranty.
- By themopar in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 13Last Post: 04-29-2013, 05:55 AM
- By nMIK-3 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2013, 10:54 AM
- By jmwhite19 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 26Last Post: 07-25-2012, 08:54 AM
- By Heresy64 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2012, 07:20 PM
- By nokialumia710 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2012, 11:55 AM