Problem in Sycnhing Google Contacts

GUNWANT AJAY

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have brought a new Lumia 620. When i am synching my google contacts with my phone, then many contact's numbers are not synched. Though their profile has been synched but their numbers are missing. While in google account all contact's profile and numbers are showing. Can anyone please help, why few contacts numbers are not synching though they are in google account.

Thanks.

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I have brought a new Lumia 620. When i am synching my google contacts with my phone, then many contact's numbers are not synched. Though their profile has been synched but their numbers are missing. While in google account all contact's profile and numbers are showing. Can anyone please help, why few contacts numbers are not synching though they are in google account.

Do you have Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. accounts linked to your Google account? It may be that the missing numbers are actually being drawn from the linked accounts and aren't entered into Google itself. If this is the case you will need to link your other accounts in the contacts settings of you phone.

Sergejs Usakovs

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I think it is a bug, teh only question wthere on MS or G end,as all contacts like G, LinkedIn, FB, MS etc. are always mentioned. If there is number misisng it could be that it is recorded in teh field that is either custome or that filed that is not synced, I don't think all Google Contacts' field are syncable with WP8.

BBMFG

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
That sucks! I'm having the same issue!! The stock dialer doesn't show the contacts when you start pressing a few numbers like android or maybe IOS and now the contacts are not fully synced from Google!!! Really not cool.....:shocked:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb