03-27-2013, 08:27 AM #1
- 22 Posts
1. I am not getting any Xbox Music Option in the settings on Music + Videos.
2. If I sync Music using Windows Media Player, the Album art, artists and Albums disappear after a while.
3. The Music+Videos app doesnt show any album art in the background and is always grayed out.
- 03-27-2013, 08:33 AM #2
Is Xbox Music store available in your region?Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
03-27-2013, 08:39 AM #3
- 136 Posts
1.u need to have a US live/hotmail account in order to get xbox music service
2. Cant say,weird problem,i always use explorer (drag and drop) to sync on my L820
3. Again in order to get background artist image or info u need to have US live account.
If u don't want to make a US live account (trust me its worth making one) u can use MPAtool app from market place by which u can add manual background or album art.
03-28-2013, 06:07 PM #6
- 22 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I think it was Windows Media player sync which was creating the album art disappearance. I used the MPAtool to download album arts and now they work fine. :)
And yeah, Xbox Music doesn't seem to be available for my region. :-|
- By kkcy in forum Groove MusicReplies: 42Last Post: 06-24-2014, 12:33 PM
- By albashiq in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 63Last Post: 06-11-2013, 03:16 AM
- By Mark Cookson in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2013, 07:06 AM
- By SurrealSonicus in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-22-2012, 12:07 PM
- By action_efn_jackson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2012, 04:55 PM