Nokia Lumia 620 update available now!

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I updated my wife's 620 via Nokia updater.
It's unlocked version Portugal.
Have now de new features like storage clean and some adjustment on screen and camara.

I can post pics if u guys want.

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

Eren68

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I updated my partners unlocked and unbranded 620 last night. It's a 2 week old phone bought from Carphone Warehouse which she uses with a Vodafone UK sim. The screen scrolling is lightning quick now, much like my 820, and the storage Storage Check option is now in the settings menu. All in all, a much better experience just with the smoother scrolling. Worth the update just for that.

Waleed Farooq

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No man its bull**** there is no update for nokia lumia 620 in Pakistan i use almost all mobiles of nokia nokia should give downloader to download any thing from net n also map of Pakistan lumia is just like iPhone u can't even touch ur phone freely u have to pay for it what r u doing nokia u r going to down man give us nokia suite like nokia belle nokia belle is better then lumia

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
No man its bull**** there is no update for nokia lumia 620 in Pakistan i use almost all mobiles of nokia nokia should give downloader to download any thing from net n also map of Pakistan lumia is just like iPhone u can't even touch ur phone freely u have to pay for it what r u doing nokia u r going to down man give us nokia suite like nokia belle nokia belle is better then lumia

They really need to update Pakistani keyboard to include the full stop and comma keys as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss