Nokia Lumia 620 update available now!

Arjun KR

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Got the update,camera performance is improved significantly,but it seems other storage issue hasn't yet fixed
wp_ss_20130411_0001.pngwp_ss_20130411_0002.pngwp_ss_20130411_0003.pngwp_ss_20130411_0004.pngwp_ss_20130411_0005.pngwp_ss_20130411_0006.png
and nokia's check storage doesn't provide same storage info as of built in one,I've got 2GB of apps installed as you can see in the screenshot,including app data but still another 2GB of "other" storage is occupied,and I have no media files stored in phone memory

constantinosmi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Got the update,camera performance is improved significantly,but it seems other storage issue hasn't yet fixed

and nokia's check storage doesn't provide same storage info as of built in one,I've got 2GB of apps installed as you can see in the screenshot,including app data but still another 2GB of "other" storage is occupied,and I have no media files stored in phone memory

Try deleting your browsing history and see if that helps.

ibnuAhmad

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
"the update couldn't be downloaded. (801882d2)"

this message was always shown after several percent of download, I tried restarting my L620 and same thing happened.
anyone can help me please?

1101x10

May 27, 2012
Visit site
They fixed the multi-touch issue by lowering the screen sensitivity. It's not any worse but before this update I could scroll the screen with my fingernail.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
My,ThreeUK 620 just alerted me to the update but I don't have home WI FI so gotta wait till tomorrow to find a hotspot. Says cannot download over 3G :-(

Oris

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, Any idea how to make this storage check work? It keeps loading on my new 620(updated firmware already to 1308).

Had a same problem too after updated my 620.Phone reset solved this problem for me.After reset, make sure your extras+info and network+ are up to date. Use bing vision to scan the QR code.
This is just a suggestion if you don't want to reset your phone:
-Try to search any updates for every single apps in your phone.Maybe there is a conflict between apps that cause the problem.(I don't know if it is working).Just give my suggestion here.

Use this link to scan QR code to update :

- network+ -- Nokia pushes out another Network+ update for Lumias | Windows Phone Central
- extras+info -- Nokia pushes out another Extras + Info system update for Lumia phones | Windows Phone Central

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Just updated my 620 today. So far so good. The storage check works fine,the pinch to zoom jerking issue is gone,back speaker is louder,overall menus and system seems faster and smoother more responsive. Camera flash issue is also gone and camera seems slightly faster. Also,noticed Nokia Music live tile,now has permanent photos of album covers on now which looks cool. Noticed when typing on keypad the key sounds is much louder. Can't comment on any battery improvement if there is any. Edit: still no issues so far except last night my Lumia 620 restarted and screen went blank whilst it was in idle mode. So far only once it's happened.

Last edited:

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Unhappy now Having alot of issues. My phone kept restarting and freezing after the update last night. It happened even when phone was idle so I decided to do a factory reset. What a mistake Firstly since the reset my apps won't download despite network coverage,in settings the storage check has vanished aswell. Phone still keeps restarting since the reset aswell. I have never had such a bad experience before after a Nokia update. Also battery life seems worse too. Frustrated. Anyone know what maybe the issue here?? why has the storage check gone??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes