ringtone when calling

bharan

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody faced this issue?? I can hear my msg ringtone while on call !! even my phone vibrates while on call...what ridiculousness is this??

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody faced this issue?? I can hear my msg ringtone while on call !! even my phone vibrates while on call...what ridiculousness is this??

This is a feature of WP that was obviously an oversight by the engineers. Some ppl can hear their tones louder than others, and like I mentioned before it is completely annoying especially when you are on an important call. The callers on the other end CAN hear this tone! Its a simple software fix, that hopefully changes with the next update.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
That is because you receive a message while on call and lets you know that you have a new message.

Right, but all sounds should be disabled while using the phone app. This is the first phone that I've had that does this. Every other phone disables message tones while inside a call. The ppl on the other end can hear the sound as well, which is not good.

constantinosmi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Android has such a feature too but you can turn it off. I was just stating what it is. I have to agree that sometimes is too loud and should be fixed or even give the option to turn it off.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa