Question to all Lumia 620 owners in India

Jan Cruz

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, im having problems with my nokia lumia 620. I cant view all my albums on facebook app. Is that normal?
Sometimes it also hangs, then i cant type certain keys on the keyboard.

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
i m really enjoying usng lumia 620 but there is an issue in here map
i recently bought my lumia almost a week ago. whenever i open here maps, drive the only thing i can see is my location symbol on d display nuthng else den that no map view, it is all blank.... help plzzzzz

harjot_s 007

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
have you tried using a png image as your lock screen ??
n please tell me do you face a problem with 'photos' when you have a png image saved as as your favourite ?

Vaibhav Chauhan

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Connect to WiFi network, go to HERE MAPS, download the maps you wish to download.
i m really enjoying usng lumia 620 but there is an issue in here map
i recently bought my lumia almost a week ago. whenever i open here maps, drive the only thing i can see is my location symbol on d display nuthng else den that no map view, it is all blank.... help plzzzzz

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello luminites,
@Hafiz : can you post what kind of wifi does your office location offer ...becoz i havent faced any issues with wifi till now :)
@All :Has anyone found solution to the missing album art issue.My lock screen is always grey while playing music.I've tried MPA Tools but it's of no use as it doesnt detect my music in albums.Unlike other countries we in india have album art based on complete album rather than artist.so i'm facing so much trouble with this..has anyone mastered this ???
use media go a software from Sony to get all your song names and artist right...then come back to mpa tool and you will be able to find

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss