- 05-07-2013, 04:06 PM #2
1) Turn on "Automatically upload to SkyDrive" before you take any more.
2) Go drown your tears in a beer for your lost photos that you will never see again.
But really, you have no details about where they went, how did you lose them? Did you delete them thinking there was a recycle box? Was your phone ate by a shark?
05-07-2013, 05:43 PM #4
- 4,089 Posts
07-28-2013, 12:08 PM #6
- 7 Posts
Does anyone know how to make a WP8 phone that does not have an SD card present itself to recovery software?
The real problem (that MS should fix) is that the phone doesn't appear in the "hard drive" list of devices to be scanned when you use a recovery tool. I too need to recover some photos that I accidentally killed after vacation. I have downloaded 3 pieces of software (plus tried the free "recuva" that worked like a champ on my Android phone) with the same frustrating results. This issue was simple with my android phone.
Being forced to use SkyDrive is not a good solution. Battery life on my HTC8x is not good, and I don't want the phone constantly sending stuff to skydrive. And if it isn't constantly sending, then skydrive is not genuinely protecting against accidental deletions.
If anyone has suggestions, I am all ears.
- By spanky167 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2013, 01:36 AM
- By Mitlov in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2012, 06:30 PM
- By jason404 in forum ZuneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2011, 07:17 AM
- By CaptCaveman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2010, 09:21 PM