06-04-2013, 03:41 AM #1
- 24 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Following the recent firmware update my 620 now has duplicate Vodafone APN settings. Both Pay & Go and Contact APN's are listed twice. Each time the phone is switched on you are taken directly access point settings screen as if the phone wants you to select something (the contact APN is selected). As the APN setting have been set automatically they cannot be deleted.
Does anyone know how to remove the duplicates without restoring the phone back to factory defaults?
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 14Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:33 PM
- By Wicket#WP in forum ZTE TaniaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-11-2012, 01:22 AM
- By based_graham in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2012, 05:35 PM
- By cgk in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:23 PM
- By gdubyacobb in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2011, 11:50 PM