06-08-2013, 12:48 PM #1
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
hi i turned the data pack so the phone dosen't recive or send out 3G and i left it there hours later when i tried to turn it on nothing showed so i figured the battery died so i plugged the phone to the chargeer and it showed a battery with one red block and a cable picture flashing and left it for and hour and when i came back it was the same i tried to turn it on and it did not turn on i tired the soft reset and hard reset and nothing happend i also tried the Nokia Software Updater for Retail but it says that my windows vista is adequate any help thanks.
- 06-08-2013, 02:11 PM #2
The red battery with icon usually means your battery is too low for the phone to power on. Leave it on charge and after a while it should come up. If not, you probably have a bad battery.
- By Renz Kevin Reyes in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 41Last Post: 04-06-2015, 03:34 AM
- By usengyap in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 159Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:51 AM
- By Ian Malerich in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2013, 07:43 AM
- By jwinch2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:29 PM
- By Gaichuke in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 12-07-2012, 08:02 AM