Randomly Freezing And Rebooting

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i have my Lumia 620 from about more than two months, I've recently found it randomly freezing and restarting without any reason, while playing games or simply browsing, it happens in a gap of 4-5 days randomly. It's seriously annoying, I hate phones that reboot without any reason, which generally happens in Android. Well, i would like to know if this happens with your Lumia 620 or not.
Thanks.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, you could try a soft reset or a hard reset to see if that solves the problem.

Also, the games (and emulators) that you play may be straining the phone's hardware. This is a friendly reminder to not do exactly that.

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Well, you could try a soft reset or a hard reset to see if that solves the problem.

Also, the games (and emulators) that you play may be straining the phone's hardware. This is a friendly reminder to not do exactly that.

Lol, i expected the same reply, i should have told that i've already tried soft reset, and as far as gaming is concerned, it is seriously stupid if windows phone 8 and Lumia 620 can't handle general games. Well, it can't be the cause according to me. I may try a hard reset, i've done one before cause of low storage issue and that time before the hard reset it didn't happen.

Do you own a Lumia 620, does it randomly reboot?

Church Punk

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I here also have the random reset issue. While it is not every 4-5 days, it happens randomly and resets about 2-3 times in a row every other day. I have yet to pin-point the main problem, but it started since i swaped sim cards this monday. Thought it was storage, but i still have 1gb left. Uninstalled a couple of games and applications but still got the resets yesterday... Anybody got any clues?

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I here also have the random reset issue. While it is not every 4-5 days, it happens randomly and resets about 2-3 times in a row every other day. I have yet to pin-point the main problem, but it started since i swaped sim cards this monday. Thought it was storage, but i still have 1gb left. Uninstalled a couple of games and applications but still got the resets yesterday... Anybody got any clues?

I ended up with a hard reset. Will report if it does reboot again.

Church Punk

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Well i found out that my battery was the culprit. I realized that whenever i hit my phone from the side, even slightly, it will reset. It turns out one of the contacts in the battery is a little open, which loses contact upon hit. I have to buy a new one, or just be careful with the phone (or try to give fix it with something).

Mhkw

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm sitting here at my desk with my 620 next to me and it just rebooted without even touching it!!?? It also freezes almost everyday. (have to take out the battery)

oyaug

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I never had this problem with my previous 920 (rock solid that was) but this 620 is giving me second thoughts about Nokia' quality control.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro