Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi, i have my Lumia 620 from about more than two months, I've recently found it randomly freezing and restarting without any reason, while playing games or simply browsing, it happens in a gap of 4-5 days randomly. It's seriously annoying, I hate phones that reboot without any reason, which generally happens in Android. Well, i would like to know if this happens with your Lumia 620 or not.
    Thanks.

Global Posts
    4,688 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
    Well, you could try a soft reset or a hard reset to see if that solves the problem.

Also, the games (and emulators) that you play may be straining the phone's hardware. This is a friendly reminder to not do exactly that.
    Reviver of Forum Games! I'm TheWPCTraveler over on Nintendo Life, as well. You'll also find me over at gamrConnect as well, because I like numbers.

3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | NNID: TheWPCTraveler
    Devices: Lumia 630, ASUS T100, Nintendo 3DS XL.
    Now Playing: Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [3DS]
    Now Watching: Pom Poko (平成狸合戦ぽんぽこ)

I have a creepy avatar, don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingTraveler View Post
    Well, you could try a soft reset or a hard reset to see if that solves the problem.

Also, the games (and emulators) that you play may be straining the phone's hardware. This is a friendly reminder to not do exactly that.
    Lol, i expected the same reply, i should have told that i've already tried soft reset, and as far as gaming is concerned, it is seriously stupid if windows phone 8 and Lumia 620 can't handle general games. Well, it can't be the cause according to me. I may try a hard reset, i've done one before cause of low storage issue and that time before the hard reset it didn't happen.

Do you own a Lumia 620, does it randomly reboot?

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I here also have the random reset issue. While it is not every 4-5 days, it happens randomly and resets about 2-3 times in a row every other day. I have yet to pin-point the main problem, but it started since i swaped sim cards this monday. Thought it was storage, but i still have 1gb left. Uninstalled a couple of games and applications but still got the resets yesterday... Anybody got any clues?

Quote Originally Posted by Church Punk View Post
    I here also have the random reset issue. While it is not every 4-5 days, it happens randomly and resets about 2-3 times in a row every other day. I have yet to pin-point the main problem, but it started since i swaped sim cards this monday. Thought it was storage, but i still have 1gb left. Uninstalled a couple of games and applications but still got the resets yesterday... Anybody got any clues?
    I ended up with a hard reset. Will report if it does reboot again.

Yeah guys, it still reboots after a hard reset!

Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hsn97 View Post
    Yeah guys, it still reboots after a hard reset!
    Take it to Nokia care for a service.

i have the same problem...
    i'm losing faith from nokia

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekbiki View Post
    i have the same problem...
    i'm losing faith from nokia
    Same here! Can you post your system details screenshot like i'm sharing below.
    http://imgur.com/7ws0luM

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Well i found out that my battery was the culprit. I realized that whenever i hit my phone from the side, even slightly, it will reset. It turns out one of the contacts in the battery is a little open, which loses contact upon hit. I have to buy a new one, or just be careful with the phone (or try to give fix it with something).

I'm sitting here at my desk with my 620 next to me and it just rebooted without even touching it!!?? It also freezes almost everyday. (have to take out the battery)

Same here, I never had this problem with my previous 920 (rock solid that was) but this 620 is giving me second thoughts about Nokia' quality control.