browser issues

Zvjezdan1

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
when i open some sites it automatically opens me mobile version of the site, although web address wasn't something like "m.www.news.com" and when i remove that "m" in front of address it tries to open desktop version, and then it again opens mobile version. how to make that browser opens desktop versions of some sites instead of mobile version?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Somewhere on every mobile page you should find a link to open the full site or desktop version. Find that link on the mobile page and open it after that cookie is added to your phone you will always go to the desktop version until you clear cookies.

Cinderella RT

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why you would want the whole site on a small screen, but, assuming you use Internet Explorer, here is the way to do it: Settings->applications->Internet Explorer->Website preference; select desktop version in the list! Enjoy!

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I agree...on a cellphone screen it is more optimized to view the mobile site then the "full website". It will also save you on data usage to use the mobile site.:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb