Do you use glance on your lumia 620?

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Was just thinking about it. I personally use it but have noticed a problem. Would like to discuss it and know this too.

Wendy Bautista

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I use it all the time its always on! And my battery seems fine and everything. I love it! ❤ (I use it on the 920)

I don't have any problems with mine, what's your problem ?

Jaafarj

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I have it on Peek. Feels super awesome waving your hand to see the time ;) :p

Wish notifications would be included in that aswell. Have seen no affect on battery life as such.

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm using it on my Lumia 620, interval mode. What problem did you notice?

Im using the Peek mode. Sometimes when i unlock the phone after sliding the lock screen, a blank black screen appears where it seems that the phone is hanged then or try to press the window or back key, it gets pressed and vibrated after 4-5 seconds. It happened two times and I thought may be Glance is the reason. I'm thinking to change from Peek to never turn off if that doesn't effect the battery much.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Try changing glance mode to interval or never and see what happens. I'm not sure if never option affects battery too much or not. My suggestion is, first try using interval; then, if battery life is still good, then try never option :)

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what is wrong with my Glance setup, but I am using Glance and can't see any notifications on my Glance screen? Why is that?

Can you guys see a notifications in your Glance screen? For example, you have 1 Message Received, but in Glance ( peek ) Screen, you can't see the Message icon in there.

Dragunov2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I just hope u can change the time 'Glance' is displayed in the future, if I just want to know what time it is, I don't want to see the time for 15 minutes, max a minute.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what is wrong with my Glance setup, but I am using Glance and can't see any notifications on my Glance screen? Why is that?

Can you guys see a notifications in your Glance screen? For example, you have 1 Message Received, but in Glance ( peek ) Screen, you can't see the Message icon in there.

Glance doesn't currently show notifications. But they may add this feature in future updates.

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Glance doesn't currently show notifications. But they may add this feature in future updates.

Thanks. I just notice it now as I get back on Glance section.

Anyway, On my first update, there was a Clock + Notification settings on glance screen, so I thought You can see the Clock and Notification in Glance mode. But now, No option there anymore. So Yea, I guess they altered it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss