- 09-23-2013, 08:49 AM #1
I have been encountering problems with my Nokia Lumia 620 after the MS GDR2 & Amber update
1.over sensitive touch screen (while scrolling down the home screen opens up an app)
2.Non responsive keyboard (keys don't appear as I type)
3. zooming in and out while browsing internet.
I tried resetting & it works fine but after installing the updates the same problem persist.
glance screen,data sense and other features works flawlessly
Is anyone else encountering this problem & is there a quick fix?
- 10-01-2013, 12:53 PM #9
- 10-04-2013, 03:32 AM #10
I sent it over to Nokia care as the condition got worse,(screen on the left is completely non-responsive)
nope its the same while charging as well but i do use other chargers on my device.
I am waiting for Nokia care to get back to me.
- 10-11-2013, 12:43 PM #12
no Athull its much more complex thn tht, its not over sensitive that's the issue but non responsive and sometimes even auto zooming n opening apps though not instructed to, its like the device is possessed or somethg!
- 10-11-2013, 12:47 PM #13
I received my L620 from nokia care today and they have swapped the old touch screen with a new one (didn't cost me a penny as it's still under warranty) and it seems to be working fine, It was not software after all, I shall be monitoring and would post if somethg goes wrong, thx for the replies Team nokia!
- By Coreldan in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:16 AM
- By Thimbro in forum HTC 8XReplies: 14Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:48 PM
- By rajeshks16 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2013, 01:12 PM
- By Jim Bob4 in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:17 AM
- By Byrese in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:22 AM