Lumia 620 3G connection problems

revanthb

May 6, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 620 is unable to use 3G from the time I updated to GDR3 preview.I thought that will change after official update, but didn't. Now I updated to windows phone 8.1, still unable to use 3G.I am from India.

shashaoutloud

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I seem to be having the same problem. I was on wp8.1 developer preview, network was working fine but suddenly since the last 4 days i dont get 3g network, phone receives network when set to 2g and non-roaming but it gives me no service when i set the network speed to 3g. Seems like its a software bug. I even downgraded to lumia cyan but it was of no help , the problem persists..right now, cell works only on 2g network. :(

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 535 dual sim experiencing similar problems. Can call, text. On Wifi everything is normal. Once off it, nothing works. Can't even manually configure.

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
How I solved my Lumia 535 problem, was i took it back for warranty. They said they fixed the software, which is the same thing i did. However, it still didn't work but then when i put in another sim it worked. So i changed my sim, it now works.

Prabhakaran M

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
If you are using Airtel network. Please leave it to finish the currently activated 3g validity period. After end of period, try with SMS "3g" to "121" and activate your plan. That's it. After the confirm message, you can enjoy your 3g.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills