Does NL620 need a screenguard?

Abhishek P

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Does the Lumia 620 need a screen guard?
I use screenguards, but they keep getting scratched and I hav to change them once every few weeks.
I wonder if I could just use the phone without the guard, (I know it has gorilla glass) but still could it get scratched?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
From the way you explained, the Gorilla glass will still get scratched. Buy a screen protector (a good quality) and try not to get it scratched. I've had screen protectors on all my phones and tablets so they stay beautiful throughout

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I went naked a few months after getting my 920, and highly recommend some degree of screen protection.
Small scratches were fine, but I had a couple really bad ones.

I threw on a MilitaryShield screen protector I picked up an Amazon, haven't really looked back at all.
Just make sure its got cutouts and stuff, to make sure the camera and proximity sensor isn't blocked.

ams963

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Which brand screen protector do you use?
I don't know. I got it from a local street vendor. He was selling cases, flip cover and screen protectors for mainly Samsung and Nokia phones. I wanted to test it out. He gave me the screen protector for my model and it fit perfectly on my L520. Amazingly smooth feeling and scratch resistant for such low price. I got it for Tk. 30 that's $0.39.

Abhishek P

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't know. I got it from a local street vendor. He was selling cases, flip cover and screen protectors for mainly Samsung and Nokia phones. I wanted to test it out. He gave me the screen protector for my model and it fit perfectly on my L520. Amazingly smooth feeling and scratch resistant for such low price. I got it for Tk. 30 that's $0.39.

That's awesome. I don't think I will get any screen guard for such a low price here. I paid ₹120 (around $2) for a screen guard and it kept getting scratches after 2-3 weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky