Why is my Lumia 620 not detecting my memory card?

sandeepmelwan

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
my lumia 620 not detecting memory card

i have lumia 620 with wp8.1. firstly i used a 4gb memory card but few days ago i m using a 16gb micro sd card. the provlem with this is that when i take any pic or download a video or copy from computer to my sd card it become currupt after a couples of min. means i can't use this. please help me. is this is memory card issue or phone issue. please reply.

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: my lumia 620 not detecting memory card

Try some other sd card to ensure whether it's a phone problem or sd card problem...

ca_guri

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Try to format the card within the phone through storage sense to make sure it is compatible with the os

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

i tried it. but the problem remain same. when i take any photo after few min it courrupts.

If the 16GB SD card works fine in other phone , and you got the issue on your phone ..
Then try soft reset , didn't work .. Then only hard reset will fix that
*make sure,to create a backup

TheWenisKing

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I actually have the same issue with my L 620. The problem started happening with a micro SD card I had for my last cell phone a while back (Samsung Restore) and when I put it in my 620, it stopped working in both phones! I bought a new SD card and the same thing happened--I keep getting a message about removing my SD card, even though it's still in the phone. Now my device isn't even detecting the memory card...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon