Lumia 620 back cover - audio jack missing

Bojan Mihajlovic

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi there Lumia fans :) I have a question for you all.I ordered online yellow back cover for my 620.Today when it arrived i noticed that is missing audio jack.I had two covers before this one,a green and white one and they all came with audio jack when i bought them.I contacted seller and he reassures me that the cover is original and that audio jack can be taken from old cover and put to new one.Anyone tried something like this?
I searched internet for tutorials and only found dissasembly videos,nothing about audio jack switching.

winphoneaddict

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The mini plug audio jack is built in, and an integral part of the replaceable phone shell. It can't be "installed" in a cover/shell. I have purchased and have 3 different colored ones for my 620, so the info given to you is not right.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi there Lumia fans :) I have a question for you all.I ordered online yellow back cover for my 620.Today when it arrived i noticed that is missing audio jack.I had two covers before this one,a green and white one and they all came with audio jack when i bought them.I contacted seller and he reassures me that the cover is original and that audio jack can be taken from old cover and put to new one.Anyone tried something like this?
I searched internet for tutorials and only found dissasembly videos,nothing about audio jack switching.

WP_20150326_001[1].jpg

This audio jack is built in the panel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa