Where can I find extras & info for Denim?

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
extras & info for denim

hi!
using the app sysapp pusher, it indicated that my extras & info needed updating but when i went to the store, it says its unavailable for the reasons of not available in my region, not suited for my phone, my phone is outdated, etc..

now, i have just updated to denim but STILL my extras & info cannot be updated for the reasons of not available in my region, app not suited for my phone model, my phone is outdated, etc..

is this natural to L620 denim? that you can NO longer update extras & info?
if not, how do i resolve this? thanks!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: extras & info for denim

hi!
using the app sysapp pusher, it indicated that my extras & info needed updating but when i went to the store, it says its unavailable for the reasons of not available in my region, not suited for my phone, my phone is outdated, etc..

now, i have just updated to denim but STILL my extras & info cannot be updated for the reasons of not available in my region, app not suited for my phone model, my phone is outdated, etc..

is this natural to L620 denim? that you can NO longer update extras & info?
if not, how do i resolve this? thanks!

This is a problem which more people got the last few days and all Lumia's are effected. (see similar) posts.
The only thing we can do is wait till Microsoft corrects this.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/345188-info-extras-settings-app-removed-store.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss