Build 10166 for 620

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Probably.

But remember, a big thing I've noticed is that YMMV. You may need to erase the phone in order to get 10 to a working state, or not.
As long as you're ok with erasing the phone (backed up whatever you need saving, don't mind losing some game data...) its worth a shot.

hamidkhatri

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Probably.

But remember, a big thing I've noticed is that YMMV. You may need to erase the phone in order to get 10 to a working state, or not.
As long as you're ok with erasing the phone (backed up whatever you need saving, don't mind losing some game data...) its worth a shot.
Umm i have not been in touch with WPcentral and now windows10 mobil version is available as TP, I'd like to know how to install w10 TP on lumia620.
If remember correctly my 620 phone was with developer preview account,just letting u know if it may help.
Thanks

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

kollya

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I tried it day before yesterday. Then rolled back to 8.1 yesterday using Lumia Recovery Tool. Mostly it was fine. The issues I noticed were:

1. Slight lagging: I guess the OS is still not optimized for 512MB RAM phones. Especially there was this VERY noticeable gap between action and response while creating folders on the start screen.
2. Alarms and Clocks app: Alarm tone issue. All I was getting as options was a weak default tone (which will never be able to kick me out of bed) or my song list from the SD card. No inbuilt tone list to choose from (even though the list appears while selecting ringtone).
3. Songs appearing twice in the new Groove Music app. And one of the two won't play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3