Build 10512 on Lumia 620

shadow118

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I did. It installed 10166 first, that was kinda ok, but the start screen doesn't want to show up. I could get to the settings menu or the camera. In the settings I changed start screen to plain tiles (no background), it worked for a bit. I like the design, other then the start screen, it seems to work ok. Updated again to 10512 and now doing a reset, hoping it gets better

shadow118

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Update: After resetting I decided to not restore the programs and strart from scratch. The overall experience is ok. It feels a bit less responsive in some areas compared to 8.1, but that's to be expected. Like the lockscreen shows the clock after 2 seconds or so (you can unlock it straight away). The biggest problems for me right now are with some apps and the store. Some apps that I was using on WP8.1 aren't available in the W10M Store (6tin, Here maps and drive). And a lot of the ones that are, are getting error 0x80073CF9, when trying to install them from the store. Also, for some reason descriptions for some apps show in Arabic, like for 6tag and some others. Other then the problems with apps/store, it seems solid

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99