Lumia 625 - Availibility in India

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Few minutes back I spoke with Nokia Priority Dealer in India, He confirmed that 625 and 925, both will be available for purchase in India next week.:excited:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Good news for those over there. Looking forward to some first hand reviews and impressions of the 625.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
just got my 625 today and i have been a android user for a long time still do have one MMX a116 and a galaxy note 10.1
i am struggling to use this phone can any one help me
1. how do i use the ringtones on my SD as a default ring tone
2.how do i see the note i have saved on my SD ie i have some personal details on the sd which i need to see from time to time
3. if their is some kind a guide here to use the 625 kindly just point me to it to read
thanks in advance
hari

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
^^ 1. Create a folder called Ringtones on SD and move your ringtones into it. It should now show up as a ringtone option.

2. Notes stored as notepad/word can be viewed, move them to the documents folder under storecard

3. Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
hi
thanks again buddy one more thing as i pulled the SD from my android phone do i need to format the SD and use i already have a folder rintones and they are saved as Mp3 only but i cant see it
note : i got it i formatted the SD and found out that i need to creat this folder on the internal memory and save it now i can see my docs and ringtones thanks

Last edited:

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
i got it now its done and its working now how do i use the camera i dont seem to get to use the flash
thanks
hari

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
one thing i really like about this phone is the smooth transition from android i was worried that i might not get my synked contacts from my gmail to this phone then i googled on that and found out that all i need to do is just login to my gmail account i did it and bang just like that i got all my contacts on this phone.However i am struggling on the usage of this phone its just a day old and seeing from the info in this forum im sure ill be ok with it soon

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
can any one kindly tell me what is amber update and as my 625 is new do i have it or do i need to get it via an update or what
thanks in advance

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
i did not want to was a thread so im just asking here im new to winmob and to the L625 mine is just 2 days old my questions are
1.I did log into my gmail and got all my contacts now i added a contact today and it gave me an option of hotmail or gmail to sync and i had chose gmail
what i want to know if i can sync all my contacts to gmail and keep them synced their or not
note : i do see that the new contact i added today has been synced and is present on my gmail so i think this is posible but kindly confirm on the same

2. i got my phone from india and it says free wifi from Ozone what is this and how can i use this

3. i dont think this is possible but still i wanted confirmation can we move apps to SD as it was possible on android

4. i seem to have only around 5GB of the 8gb of phone storage is this how it is asuming the rest is used for the OS am i right here

thanks in advance for ur kind reply and help and yes most of the above questions are based on my previous android mobile exp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077