SMS Problem

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
i have a problem with sending SMS to multiple people twice i tried sending and SMS to two people and both time it said cannot send
has any one faced this problem ie i cant send the same message to two people at a time i need to send the same thing individually to each person

Rumah

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem on my 625. I can't text multiple people at the same time. I used a SIM card belonging to a friend who uses another carrier and it still doesn't work. BTW, the same friend can use the same SIM on his Lumia 625 to text multiple people and it works for him.

I don't want to create a group each time I have to message several people, what could be the problem here?

Aditya Nalpet

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I am using Lumia 625 on tatadocomo in India. I am able to send the messages to multiple people.

If you are on windows 8.1 while composing a message, you will find "+" in the address bar. Just tap on that and add people by marking on the contact list. It's working for me.

Rumah

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi Aditya

I don't have a problem adding people! It doesn't deliver to multiple recipients. I'm sure that this is a problem with my handset as my friends using Lumia 625 and same network provider are able to message several people at the same time. I was earlier able to do the same thing on my old handset.

Rumah

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
It's fixed and in the weirdest way!

I went to Settings - Messaging - and turned "Off" the Group text feature.

And who would have thunk it? It works!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss